Client: City of Cleveland
Architect: City Architecture
Construction Value: $10.4 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Demolished part of an abandoned retail store and built the new facility within the remaining building.
- Achieved LEED Gold Certification for this 45,794 square foot facility.
- Included green features such as recycled concrete and a rain garden to capture, then filter, the stormwater runoff from the recreation center’s 200 space parking lot.
- Included a lap pool, indoor waterslide, and kiddie pool with play features.
- New gym with bamboo wood flooring for basketball, volleyball and running track.
[pgallery id=”371WQ832SK” /]