Client: Cleveland State University
Architect: NBBJ / Van Auken Akins, LLC
Construction Value: $15.5 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Achieved LEED Silver Certification.
- 100,000 square foot new building to house students, facility, and staff for 8 different departments.
- The exterior includes a glass curtain wall, glass fiber- reinforced concrete and a terra cotta screen.
- Exterior garden and plaza connect the building to the existing campus.
- 2008 American Institute of Architects- Design Merit Award.
[pgallery id=”58JY49ELW8″ /]