Client: City of Westlake
Architect: Van Dijk Westlake, Reed Leskosky Architects
Construction Value: $15.3 million
Location: Westlake, Ohio
- Extensive site development for a 100-acre site, valued at $2.8 million, preceded the recreation center construction.
- Double gymnasium with wood floor and 12 basketball courts.
- Elevated running track with rubber flooring.
- Complete exercise area.
- Locker facilities are included, along with saunas.
- The poured-in-place concrete natatorium consists of four pools — competition lap pool, diving pool, interactive water slide pool and kiddie pool with play structures.
- All concrete work was performed by Panzica Construction Companys’s concrete division.