Client: Zaremba, Inc.
Architect: City Architecture
Construction Value: $25.8 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Provided a complete preconstruction phase with GMP.
- Constructed a 10-story post-tensioned, cast-in-place concrete condominium structure.
- Included 68 units with high-end finishes, including hardwood floors, granite countertops and quality cabinets.
- Project was built on three city-owned parking lots that sit between East 12th and East 13th Streets from St. Clair Avenue to Superior Avenue in downtown Cleveland, Ohio.
- This is the first phase of a multi-phase project which will include new streetscapes, sidewalks and green space to enhance the entire project.