Client: Hiram College
Architect: Van Auken Akins
Construction Value: $6.2 million
Location: Hiram, Ohio
- This is a LEED certified project.
- 40,000 square-foot, 3-story residence hall which includes an entrepreneurial area and classrooms located on the first floor.
- As part of the preconstruction phase, students as well as selected faculty participated in meetings during the design process.
- Due to our ability to mandate and control the preparation of information from our subcontractors, we were able to gain the subcontractor’s cooperation in the accumulation of the required documentation, as well as monitor quality control as it relates to
- From design to student occupancy, the entire project was completed in only 11 months.