Client: Grand Arcade Limited Partnership
Architect: Planning Resources, Inc.
Construction Value: $5.2 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Consisted of the historic restoration of four buildings located on the corner of West 6th Street and St. Clair Avenue.
- Project was completed under the guidelines of the National Park Services for Historic Preservation.
- Project completed in 5 months.
- Urban setting with no staging areas.
- Complete replacement occurred for all mechanical, electrical, plumbing and elevator systems.
- Buildings were joined together with common stairwells and corridor links.