Client: Musical Arts Association
Architect: GSI Architects
Value: $35 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Construction of a 39,000-SF addition at the rear of the hall.
- Complete renovation of the spaces on the ground floor.
- Restoration of existing historic and architecturally important spaces amid 79,000 SF of space spread over four stories.
- The design respected the integrity of the existing building and the intent of its original architect, Walker and Weeks.
- Restoration and relocation of the hall’s original E.M. Skinner Norton Memorial Organ designed to complement the auditorium’s original architecture, while retaining the hall’s unique and important acoustical properties.
- Extended the original design of the dramatic stone addition of the neoclassical building.
[pgallery id=”9Y297DW6W0″ /]