Client: South Pointe Hospital
Architect: Various Architectural Firms
Construction Value: $40 million
Location: Warrensville Heights, Ohio
Emergency Room/Radiology Department expansion and renovations
- Doubled the size of the existing ER department while maintaining existing ER operations.
- Significant soil issues were encountered and remedied without impact to the overall schedule.
Operating Room addition
- 10 new state-of-the-art operating rooms.
- New teaching auditorium.
- New backup generators for the entire hospital system.
- Significant upgrades and replacement of equipment in the physical plant.
Extensive site and interior renovations
- Complete replacement of all existing utilities including storm, sanitary sewers and water service.
- Daily coordination of logistics with the hospital were performed.