Client: Lakewood City School District
Architect: GPD Group
Construction Value: $8.2 million
Location: Lakewood, Ohio
- Construction of a new two-story, 60,779-SF elementary school.
- All site work and selective demolition included.
- Original gymnasium, boiler room, storage rooms and lockers rooms were kept intact.
- Original engraved stone archway was salvaged and placed over the new school entrance.
- New stage constructed on the north side of the gym.
- Visual display surfaces, metal lockers, projection screens, gym equipment, institutional casework, window treatments and elevators.