Client: Keystone Local Schools
Architect: Buehrer Group
Construction Value: $18 million
Location: LaGrange, Ohio
- New K-5 school adjacent to the existing newly built middle school.
- Project was started in August of 2013 and is scheduled to be completed by December of 2014.
- Building will consist of classrooms, gymnasium, cafeteria and new school board offices.
- Site will have a small playground and be equipped with safety cameras.
- Exterior of the building will be masonry block, brick and stone, while the roof will consist of metal roof trusses and shingles.
- Size: 86,000 SF.