Client: Ohio Schools Facilities Commission, Clearview Local School District
Architect: Clark & Post
Construction Value: $21 million
Location: Lorain, Ohio
- Intense preconstruction partnering sessions performed along with the customary project management services during the construction phase.
- Clearview High School was renovated for a total building area of more 100,000 SF, including a 7,000-SF auditorium.
- Durling Middle School was renovated for a total building area of approximately 70,000 SF, including a 17,000-SF auditorium.
- Vincent Elementary School was renovated for a total building area of more than 60,000 SF.
- All three schools received extensive kitchen/cafeteria renovations, with state-of-the-art equipment.
- The project also included complete technology upgrades at all three schools.
- Completed with virtually no interruption to ongoing school curriculum.