Panzica. A Great Place to Work. An Even Better Place to Grow.
Panzica Construction Company offers exciting career opportunities to people who share our passion and commitment to contracting, construction and building quality structures in the Northeast Ohio area.
Our employees bring together a wide range of talent, experiences and perspective. As employees, we care because we strive to deliver quality work that builds relationships. We offer both beginning and senior-level positions, backed by a winning reputation and a proud heritage built over 50 years in the industry.
It is also why we are a proud promoter of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, which not only encompasses ethnicity, gender and age but a general attitude toward life and work.
To inquire about job positions at Panzica Construction, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our office at 739 Beta Drive, Mayfield Village, Ohio to fill out an application.
Panzica Construction is a proud supporter of Build Ohio. Click here to learn more about construction industry education and career opportunities:
Families First Coronavirus Response Act
Current Job Opportunities:
Panzica Construction, in Cleveland, Ohio, is seeking an Estimator to join our preconstruction/estimating team. The Estimator is responsible for preparing budgets, estimates, and pre-bid packages for construction projects to be built for clients under the CM at Risk guaranteed maximum pricing structure as well as select bid pursuits. Responsibilities also included working with General Trades estimators and project management teams developing sections of schematic, design development and construction document estimates including soliciting and evaluating subcontractor bids, and scopes of work, preparing quantity surveys, reviewing project plans and specifications for various categories of work including both large ($30-100 M) and small (less than $10 M) projects.
- Conduct initial analysis of drawings and specifications to ensure required documentation is present and determine scope of work
- Develop full-scope estimates based on Bid-Build, Design-Build or CM/GC construction documents
- Critically analyze bid documents and understand risk and opportunities and articulate those to management
- Participate in technical proposals for Alternative Delivery projects
- Provide detailed quantity take off for specific trades
- Create detailed crew and production cost estimates and review prices with estimating team
- Solicits and analyzes subcontractor and vendor pricing input when required
- Attends project site pre-bid meetings, site tours, and post-bid interviews as required
- Develops unit costs accurately
- Performs technical/plan review when required
- Accurately assesses and plans takeoff workload
- Gather and monitor actual cost vs. estimated cost, maintaining project cost history
- Manage and maintain subcontractor database and subcontractor prequalification.
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations
- Bachelor of Science in Construction Management, Engineering or Architecture with 7+ years of preconstruction/estimating
- Knowledgeable of the following: civil/site construction, foundation and structural systems, miscellaneous metals, casework, doors, specialties, interior finishes, exterior building wall systems, mechanical and electrical systems, and the costs of these systems
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently with ability to multitask
- Knowledge and efficiency in the following Software: Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, 3D Modeling Programs, Takeoff Software
- Strong computer skills including the ability to use estimating software such as OnScreen Takeoff, spread sheets, bid management, online plan rooms and database applications and Microsoft products (e.g., Word, Excel, Office, Outlook)
- Possess good organizational skills and strong verbal and written communication skills
- Resourceful and diligent in seeking solutions to problems and adapting to new situations
- USGBC LEED accreditation preferred
Panzica offers a competitive salary and benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, as well as opportunities for advancement. To learn more about Panzica Construction Company please visit www.panzica.com
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a resume to email@example.com
Panzica Construction is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to status as a protected veteran or a qualified individual with a disability, or other protected status, such as race, religion, color, national origin, sex, age.
Senior Project Manager:
Panzica is seeking an Experienced Project Manager with a strong background in commercial construction. Primary responsibilities include:
- Contract Administration : Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies and procedures. Includes participating in bidding, preparing contract documents, defining and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.
- Cost Management : Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner’s budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, and
- Schedule Management : Monitor and manage the project schedule throughout the course of the project to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms. Includes identifying the major components of the project, their sequence and durations, utilizing scheduling software, scheduling subcontractors and deliveries, resolving time conflict issues, and/or scheduling
- Quality Management : Review, inspect, and test project systems, materials, documents, techniques, a workmanship to ensure conformance to the plans, specifications, and applicable standards. Includes review of shop drawings and submittals, field inspections, material acceptance, and punch list completion.
- Safety Management : Assist Project Superintendent with monitoring procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance and OSHA
- Client Relations : Build and maintain positive relationships with long-standing clients based on trust an value-added through communication, client service and performance. May participate in preparing or contributing to the development of proposals and proposal.
- Must possess a B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture, or equivalent combination of education and field
- Must have 15 years of experience in the construction industry in ground-up commercial construction projects – large-scale $10-$50M
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Viewpoint, Procore and Contract Management and BlueBeam .
- Requires knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, landscaping, and architectural plans as they relate to schedules, cost and
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office
- Aptitude to identify problems and propose solutions.
Compensation & Benefits: This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and full benefits program: Medical/Dental, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off.
Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panzica Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.