Panzica. A Great Place to Work. An Even Better Place to Grow.
Panzica Construction Company offers exciting career opportunities to people who share our passion and commitment to contracting, construction and building quality structures in the Northeast Ohio area.
Our employees bring together a wide range of talent, experiences and perspective. As employees, we care because we strive to deliver quality work that builds relationships. We offer both beginning and senior-level positions, backed by a winning reputation and a proud heritage built over 50 years in the industry.
It is also why we are a proud promoter of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, which not only encompasses ethnicity, gender and age but a general attitude toward life and work.
To inquire about job positions at Panzica Construction, please submit your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org, or stop by our office at 739 Beta Drive, Mayfield Village, Ohio to fill out an application.
Panzica Construction is a proud supporter of Build Ohio. Click here to learn more about construction industry education and career opportunities:
Current Job Opportunities:
Panzica is seeking an Experienced Project Manager with a strong background in commercial construction. Primary responsibilities include:
- Contract Administration : Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies and procedures. Includes participating in bidding, preparing contract documents, defining and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.
- Cost Management : Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner’s budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, and
- Schedule Management : Monitor and manage the project schedule throughout the course of the project to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms. Includes identifying the major components of the project, their sequence and durations, utilizing scheduling software, scheduling subcontractors and deliveries, resolving time conflict issues, and/or scheduling
- Quality Management : Review, inspect, and test project systems, materials, documents, techniques, a workmanship to ensure conformance to the plans, specifications, and applicable standards. Includes review of shop drawings and submittals, field inspections, material acceptance, and punch list completion.
- Safety Management : Assist Project Superintendent with monitoring procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance and OSHA
- Client Relations : Build and maintain positive relationships with long-standing clients based on trust an value-added through communication, client service and performance. May participate in preparing or contributing to the development of proposals and proposal.
- Must possess a B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture, or equivalent combination of education and field
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in the construction industry in ground-up commercial construction projects – large-scale $10-$50M
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Viewpoint and Contract Management and BlueBeam .
- Requires knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, landscaping, and architectural plans as they relate to schedules, cost and
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office
- Aptitude to identify problems and propose solutions.
Compensation & Benefits: This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and full benefits program: Medical/Dental, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Seasoned Superintendent, preferably with 10 years of experience in the commercial market. Applicants must possess strong communication skills and be proficient at using current industry technology. This person will be responsible to coordinate the day-to-day activities on-site and be responsible for subcontractor coordination, safety and scheduling. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Front Desk/Administrative Assistant:
Panzica Construction is seeking an experienced and detail-oriented Front Desk/Administrative Assistant for our Cleveland, Ohio location. You will be the first point of contact for our company. This position will also perform all clerical duties necessary for the functionality of our office.
Primary responsibilities include:
- Demonstrate excellent customer service when greeting guests and receiving calls
- Perform a wide variety of clerical duties such as typing, filing, copying, message taking
- Support incoming/outgoing mail processing including USPS and UPS/Fed-Ex as needed
- Filing, photocopying, faxing, scanning and file administration as needed
- Ordering/restocking office supplies as needed; maintains office in a neat, orderly manner
- Perform other duties, tasks and special projects as required or as assigned by the management team
- Proficient with MS Officesuite including Word, Outlook and Excel
- Excellent phone and communications skills
- Great organizational and time management skills
- Ability to prioritize and multi-task in a busy office environment
- Possesses a great attitude and be a team player
- Ability to interface with all levels of professionals
- Professional presence and energetic, positive demeanor
Job Type: Part-time/20 Hours per week
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Panzica Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.