Panzica. A Great Place to Work. An Even Better Place to Grow.
Panzica Construction Company offers exciting career opportunities to people who share our passion and commitment to contracting, construction and building quality structures in the Northeast Ohio area.
Our employees bring together a wide range of talent, experiences and perspective. As employees, we care because we strive to deliver quality work that builds relationships. We offer both beginning and senior-level positions, backed by a winning reputation and a proud heritage built over 50 years in the industry.
It is also why we are a proud promoter of diversity and inclusion in the workplace, which not only encompasses ethnicity, gender and age but a general attitude toward life and work.
To inquire about job positions at Panzica Construction, please submit your resume to email@example.com, or stop by our office at 739 Beta Drive, Mayfield Village, Ohio to fill out an application.
Panzica Construction is a proud supporter of Build Ohio. Click here to learn more about construction industry education and career opportunities:
Current Job Opportunities:
Panzica Construction, in Cleveland, Ohio, is seeking an experienced Estimator to join our team of professionals. The ideal candidate will possess previous experience within the commercial construction industry. The Estimator is responsible for preparing budgets, estimates, and pre-bid packages for construction projects in various categories of work including both large ($30-100 M) and small (less than $10 M) projects.
- Work with drawings, specifications, supplier quotations, engineering standards, and other information to provide material take-offs and compile detailed cost estimates
- Critically analyze bid documents and understand risks/opportunities and articulate those to management
- Develop full-scope estimates based on Bid-Build, Design-Build or CM/GC construction documents
- Obtain, organize, and analyze multiple subcontractor quotes across varying trades by specifying materials; identifying qualified subcontractors and negotiating price locally and nationally
- Consult with project managers, vendors, and others to discuss and formulate estimates
- Builds effective relationships with customers, design team, subcontractors, suppliers, and user groups that reflect and support company core values and meets or exceeds the customer’s expectations
- A degree in a construction-related field and 5+ years of recent experience estimating commercial construction projects
- Solid understanding of the RFP Bid process
- Knowledge and efficiency in the following Software: Microsoft Office, Bluebeam, AutoCAD 3D, OnScreen Takeoff
- Able to manage multiple projects concurrently
- Strong written, verbal, and analytical skill
- USGBC LEED accreditation preferred
- Existing vendor & subcontractor relationships a plus
Panzica offers a competitive salary and benefits package including Paid Time Off, Health Insurance, Life Insurance, Paid Holidays, as well as opportunities for advancement. To learn more about Panzica Construction Company please visit www.panzica.com
Qualified individuals are invited to submit a resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panzica is seeking an Experienced Project Manager with a strong background in commercial construction. Primary responsibilities include:
- Contract Administration : Implement the terms and conditions of the contract based upon established systems, policies and procedures. Includes participating in bidding, preparing contract documents, defining and monitoring compliance with documentation requirements, defining and monitoring compliance with the submittal process, and project close-out.
- Cost Management : Manage all or part of the cost of a planning, design, and construction process to remain within the owner’s budget, including cost estimating, cost reporting, cost breakouts, pay requests, cash flow analysis, change orders, and
- Schedule Management : Monitor and manage the project schedule throughout the course of the project to ensure the project is completed in compliance with the contract terms. Includes identifying the major components of the project, their sequence and durations, utilizing scheduling software, scheduling subcontractors and deliveries, resolving time conflict issues, and/or scheduling
- Quality Management : Review, inspect, and test project systems, materials, documents, techniques, a workmanship to ensure conformance to the plans, specifications, and applicable standards. Includes review of shop drawings and submittals, field inspections, material acceptance, and punch list completion.
- Safety Management : Assist Project Superintendent with monitoring procedures to protect the health and safety of jobsite employees, visitors, and the general public. Includes the jobsite safety plan, safety inspections, subcontractor insurance compliance and OSHA
- Client Relations : Build and maintain positive relationships with long-standing clients based on trust an value-added through communication, client service and performance. May participate in preparing or contributing to the development of proposals and proposal.
- Must possess a B.S. in Construction Management, Civil Engineering or Architecture, or equivalent combination of education and field
- Must have 5-10 years’ experience in the construction industry in ground-up commercial construction projects – large-scale $10-$50M
- Proficient with MS Office suite, Viewpoint and Contract Management and BlueBeam .
- Requires knowledge and understanding of electrical, mechanical, structural, civil, landscaping, and architectural plans as they relate to schedules, cost and
- Ability to communicate effectively and work productively with clients, owners, project professionals, and field and office
- Aptitude to identify problems and propose solutions.
Compensation & Benefits: This is a full-time position with a competitive salary and full benefits program: Medical/Dental, 401(k) and paid holidays/time off.
Please submit resume to email@example.com
Seasoned Superintendent, preferably with 10 years of experience in the commercial market. Applicants must possess strong communication skills and be proficient at using current industry technology. This person will be responsible to coordinate the day-to-day activities on-site and be responsible for subcontractor coordination, safety and scheduling. Please submit resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Panzica Construction Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer.