Client: Brothers of Holy Cross, Greystone Communities Inc. and Franciscan Sisters of Chicago Service Corp.
Architect: The Troyer Group
Construction Value: $25.2 million
Location: Notre Dame, Indiana
- Four years of planning and 18 months of construction.
- Encompassed 224,000 square feet.
- Set amid beautiful surroundings adjacent to St. Joseph River.
- Four-story, 96-unit independent living apartment building.
- Two- story, 30-unit assisted living building.
- 12 additional skilled nursing units (added to the previous units).
- Freestanding chapel.
- 85-space underground parking garage.
- 30 separate balconies.
- Full-service restaurant accomodating 80-plus patrons.
- Fitness center/spa.
- Multipurpose seating room accommodating more than 200.