Client: Cleveland State University
Architect: Gwathmey, Siegel & Associates Architects; Braun & Steidl
Construction Value: $16 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Construction of a new 138,000-SF Student Center.
- Accommodates student activities, organizations, student government and Student Life Administration.
- Home to Cleveland State University’s bookstore, dining hall, ballroom and main food service kitchen.
- Exterior composed of thin granite panels, brick and vast exposure of glass.
- Open flow allowing connectivity to other parts of campus through this building.
- Achieved LEED Silver Certification.