Client: Cleveland Institute of Art
Architect: Stantec Architecture
Construction Value: $21 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Panzica is the construction manager for a 92,000-SF addition and 60,000-SF renovation of the historic McCullough building.
- Concrete classrooms and common area with structural steel for 286-seat auditorium.
- Building façade is cold-form framing, metal panels, glass and masonry.
- New building will enable CIA to unify its now-divided campus, bringing all 15 majors and all student services together in one location.
- The design also integrated the latest in lab and computer technology to support the creative edge of the institute.