Client: Mayfield Village
Architect: Richard L. Bowen and Associates
Construction Value: $4.1 million
Location: Mayfield Village, Ohio
- Provided design-build services for this 23,000-SF police station with a shooting range and vehicle garage.
- Exterior is brick and block veneer.
- Built in the Western Reserve style of architecture.
- Worked directly with the Police Chief, Mayor and Building Commissioner to provide exactly what the city needed in their new facility while staying within budget.
- Features include a white roof system, bio retention, and photo voltaic provisions.