Client: Collection Auto Group
Architect: Vocon; Denver Brooker
Construction Value: $850 thousand
Location: Beachwood, Ohio
- Renovation of 12,000 SF of the existing dealership (building is a total of 24,000 SF).
- Dealership remained open throughout the project.
- Renovations included: complete replacement of the front of the building, including a new vestibule, additional structural steel to support the new façade, new metal panels, replacement of glass panels, new entrance element into the building, and new sidewalks, roofing and electrical.
- Showroom lighting was replaced.
- New ceramic tile was installed throughout the showroom in phases so as not to disrupt operations.
- All offices were renovated to include new painting, lighting, carpeting, ceramic tile, and acoustical ceiling panels.