Client: Water Street Apartments, LLC
Architect: Sandvick Architects
Construction Value: $5.5 million
Location: Cleveland, Ohio
- Provided construction management services for the renovation of the old Bardons and Oliver warehouse building, which was originally used to make turret lathes.
- Renovation included demolition of all interiors, crane rails, boilers, masonry, etc.
- Construction of 100 new lofted apartment units with new mechanical, electrical and plumbing systems.
- New public areas included elevators, trash chute, fire protection, wood base and chair rail.
- New entries and sidewalks were installed at the exterior, along with cleaning and tuckpointing.